Things to see and do - Alice Springs
Leaving for Australia
Things to do nearby
- 175 €
- 149 €
- 399 €
ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis from119 AUDBook
Diplomat Motel from90 AUDBook
Best Western Elkira Resort Motel from99 AUDBook
Uluru Adventure :
Nearby tourist sites
Traverse the Walpa Gorge at Kata Tjuta (Olgas), a tumbling mass of protruding rock domes. Nothing will prepare you for your first close up of Uluru (Ayers Rock); Visit it and stand in awe!
- West MacDonnells Ranges
- Enjoy a light breakfast on board the coach
- Take a break at Erldunda Roadhouse - a typical outback roadside stop
- View the Aboriginal art display with time to purchase
- Red Centre Outback Mt Ebenezer Mt Conner
- Look for massive road trains
- Yulara (Ayers Rock Resort)
- Uluru (Ayers Rock)
-Continue to Kata Tjuta (The Olgas)
- Visit Uluru and Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre
- Guided walks at Uluru
- Option to climb Uluru
- Uluru sunset with BBQ and sparking wine dinner
- Light breakfast
- Sunset BBQ dinner
- Guided walks at Mala and Mutitjulu Waterhole
- National park fee
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- The Uluru climb may be closed at anytime due to Aboriginal cultural requirements or extreme weather conditions.
- The Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park entry fee is a government charge payable directly to the Park and is not included in the fare. The entry fee is valid 3 days.
- Hats, sunscreen, sturdy walking shoes and bottled water are required when participating in walks.
- All walking and climbs are subject to weather conditions.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.