Things to see and do - Hobart
Things to do nearbyView 44 activities for Hobart
Quality Hobart Midcity Hotel from115 AUDBook
BEST WESTERN Hobart from132 AUDBook
mercure hobart from135 AUDBook
Tasmanian Devils :
Nearby tourist sites
Richmond, a Georgian style village resplendent with mellow stone cottages will take you back in time to the convict days.
- Constitution Dock
- ABC buildings - Hobart's original sandstone railway station
- Head out the Brooker Highway passing North Hobart and New Town
- Derwent Entertainment Centre
- Bonorong Wildlife Park overlooking the Brighton Valley, offering close-up experiences of Australian native animals
- Get warm and friendly with a Tasmanian Devil!
- Take a guided tour of Bonorong and learn of the habits of our native animals
- Quolls, wombats, sugar gliders
- Koalas, cockatoos, echidnas
- Kangaroos, wallabies and more
- Visit Richmond - one of Australia's most unique and historic towns
- Time to explore Richmond - the bridge, the Gaol, convict built homes, small cottages, unique shops and restaurants.
- Entry to wildlife park
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.