Nearby tourist sites
Nearby hotelsSee all hotel tips Liège
Aquarium : Michelin's recommendations
This amazing aquarium is under Liège University's Zoological Institute. Through the glass walls of its 46 tanks, visitors can admire an astonishing variety of fishes from the four corners of the globe. Don't miss 'Sharks and Coral Reefs', a 66,000-litre aquarium, the 'Biodiversity' room and Europe's finest collection of tropical, reef-building madrepore coral on the first floor. The museum on the second floor covers the animal kingdom in all its incredible diversity, with over 20 000 specimens on display.
- Address : Quai Van Beneden 22 B - 4020 Liège4020Liège
- Phone : 043665021
- Fax : 043665093
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.ulg.ac.be/aquarium
- Prices : € 5 (children: € 3.50).
Opening hours :
- Visiting: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (Jul-Aug 10am-6pm), w.-ends and hols 10.30am-6pm. Possibility of guided visits (2hrs). Closed Jan 1, Dec 24-25 and 31.