Things to see and do - Helsinki
Leaving for Finland
Things to do nearby
- 39 €
- 29 €
- 25 €
Scandic Simonkenttä from98 €Book
Omena Hotel Helsinki Yrjönkatu from70 €Book
Hotel Seurahuone Helsinki from105 €Book
Helsinki Card :
Nearby tourist sites
The Helsinki Card also entitles adult card holders to avail of one FREE city tour, either the Audio City Tour or the Guided City Tour. The contents and route of the two tours are the same. The only difference is that the Audio City Tour is available daily in 12 languages and has more departures while the Guided City Tour has a live commentary in Swedish and English.
Furthermore, the Helsinki Card offers also great value discounts e.g. on the Finnair airport bus, tours in Helsinki, tours to Tallinn, restaurants, concerts etc.
You will be given a complete Helsinki Card Guide Book with the Helsinki Card. The Helsinki Card guidebook is published in five languages: English, German, Swedish, Russian and Finnish.
- Complete guidebook and maps
- FREE Audio City Tour / Guided City Tour for adult card holders
- Value discounts on Finnair airport bus, tours in Helsinki, tours to Tallinn
- Discounts in selected restaurants, concerts, etc.
- Free travel on public transport
- Free entrance to most major sights and museums
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- The time of validity begins when the card is used for the first time. The time (day, month, hour and minute) will be stamped by hand at the first place visited. If the card is used for the first time on public transport the valid time must be marked before boarding the vehicle. The signed cardboard card is personal and not refundable or transferable. The card is valid in the calendar year printed on the cardboard card. All the benefits are listed in the guide book given on purchase.
- At some places the squares at the back of the Card will be marked, therefore please do not make any marks on them.
- Prices are gross including VAT. Changes are possible. All card benefits can be used only once.
- Some of the museums are closed on Mondays or may be closed between exhibitions.
- Most sights and museums are closed during national holidays (i.e. Midsummer and Christmas)
- Children under 7 years are free of charge in most sights and museums and travel free on public transport.
- The number of seats for the city tours are limited. Advanced booking is highly recommended.