Things to see and do - Helsinki
Leaving for Finland
Things to do nearby
- 44 €
- 28 €
- 28 €
Solo Sokos Hotel Torni Helsinki from77 €Book
Hotel Finn from47 €Book
Helsinki Card :
Nearby tourist sites
The capital and largest city of Finland is at your fingertips with the Helsinki Card. Take advantage of unlimited transportation, admission to more than 50 museums and attractions, and special discounts on tours, shops, and restaurants.
Plan your sightseeing tour and explore the city at your own pace. Check your guidebook for useful information on the main sightseeing areas and use your city map to travel around.
Your Helsinki Card includes:
- Unlimited travel on public transport
- General admission to the most important museums and attractions, including the Design Museum, Ateneum, and Kiasma
- Suomenlinna Sea Fortress ferry ride, entry to museums, Suomenlinna Experience widescreen show, and guided walk
- Helsinki Panorama Sightseeing Tour or Beautiful Canal Route Sightseeing Cruise (only available in the summer)
- Discounts on many sightseeing tours, the Finnair Airport Bus, restaurants, concerts, and opera tickets
- Helsinki Card
- Guidebook in English, German, Swedish, Russian, and Finnish
- City map
- Children 6 and younger are complimentary.
You can cancel free of charge until 4 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made. Location