Town Hall Museum :
Nearby tourist sites
Nearby hotelsSee all hotel tips Amboise
Town Hall Museum
Town Hall Museum : Michelin's recommendations
This fine museum is housed in Amboise's former Town Hall (16C) and recounts this royal town's history. Visitors can admire Aubusson tapestries, a 14C carving of the Virgin Mary, as well as portraits of the Duke of Choiseul.
- Address : 52 rue de la Concorde F - 37400 Amboise37400Amboise
- Phone : 0247234742
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Website : http://www.ville-amboise.fr
- Prices : free of charge - please contact us for further information
Opening hours :
- 15 Jun-16 Sep: 10am-12.30pm, 2pm-6pm - closed Tue, Bank Hols.