Things to see and do - Cannes
Things to do nearby
- 174 €
- 96 €
- 46 €
Hotel Belle Plage from99 €Book
Chanteclair from44 €Book
A Day in Provence :
Nearby tourist sites
A Day in Provence
A Day in Provence
Discover the secrets of picture-perfect Provence on a tour that takes you right to the heart of this enthralling region. Stroll around the yachts in Antibes’ luxurious marina, soak up the glamour and style of Cannes, and treat your senses to the seductive Fragonard Perfume Factory in Grasse.
Start your day with a relaxing journey along the scenic coast to Antibes. Known for its extravagant port filled with super yachts of the rich and famous, the town is also home to a stunning old town with quaint streets and chic cafés. Continuing along the coast, your next stop is Cannes, where opulent 5-star hotels, high-end boutiques, and elegant boulevards transport you to a world of luxury and excess.
After a visit to the Fragonard Perfume Factory in Grasse, your afternoon includes a visit to the medieval village and castle of Gourdon, with its panoramic views across the Provence countryside. On your way back toward Nice, stop at the small hamlet of Tourrettes-sur-Loup and St. Paul de Vence, the chic town home to beautiful art galleries once frequented by Impressionist painters.
- Glimpse into the lifestyle of the rich & famous in Cannes
- Center of the perfume universe in Fragonard
- Luxury marina in Antibes—home to super yachts
- St. Paul de Vence with its chic cafés & art galleries
- Medieval hilltop villages of Gourdon & Tourrettes-sur-Loup
- Guided tour of Cannes, Antibes, and the Provence region
- Roundtrip transportation to and from selected hotels in Nice, Saint-Laurent-du-Var.
- Meals and beverages
- For children 3 and younger, a 10 euro surcharge applies - this includes a car seat. This is payable to the driver upon pickup.
- Hotel pickup is also available from Cannes, Monaco, Antibes, Villefrance. You must pay a surcharge of 15 euros per person directly to the driver at the time of pickup.