Things to see and do - Lille
Things to do nearbyView 7 activities for Lille
Hotel Carlton from99 €Book
Hotel De La Paix from81 €Book
ibis lille centre grand place from59 €Book
Lille City Pass :
Nearby tourist sites
Lille City Pass
Lille City Pass
The Metropolitan Lille City pass is the answer to all your visiting needs, whether you're staying one day or longer! With the pass, you can go on the guided city tour or visit Old Lille area, the Fine Arts Museum of Lille, The Piscine-Museum of Art and Industry in Roubaix, the Dunkerque Belfry, the Fine Arts Museum of Valenciennes, etc.
24 and 48 hour City Passes:
- City Tour (must be booked at Lille tourist office)
- Guided tour of Old Lille (must be booked at Lille tourist office)
- Visit of Armentières' Belfry
- Mosaïc, le jardin des cultures - Houplin Ancoisne
- Les Près du Hem - Armentières
Art and History:
- Palais des Beaux-Arts de Lille
- Musée de l'Hospice Comtesse - Lille
- Maison natale Charles de Gaulle - Lille
- Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires - Lille
- La Piscine, Musée d'Art et d'Industrie André Diligent - Roubaix
- Musée des Beaux-Arts Eugène Leroy Tourcoing
- Le Fresnoy, Studio national des arts contemporains - Tourcoing
- Hospice d'Havré - Tourcoing
- LaM (Lille art Museum) - Villeneuve d'Ascq
- Mémorial Ascq 1944 - Villeneuve d'Ascq
- Hôpital Notre-Dame - Seclin
- Fort de Seclin
- Musée de la Résistance - Bondues
Discoveries and Traditions:
- Musée d'Histoire Naturelle - Lille
- Manufacture des Flandres Musée Atelier du textile - Roubaix
- Musée des moulins - Villeneuve d'Ascq
- Musée de plein air - Villeneuve d'Ascq
- Musée du Terroir - Villeneuve d'Ascq
- Domaine Napoléon - Seclin
- Musée des arts et tradition populaires - Wattrelos
- Musée de la poupée et du jouet ancien - Wambrechies
- Village des métiers d'art du Septentrion
Plus, you have free and unlimited access to the whole public transportation's network (bus, metro and tramway) thanks to the Pass Journée ticket (only during the validity period of your City Pass)!
72 hour City Pass:
In addition to receiving the same advantages as for the 1 and 2 day passes, you'll receive free entry to 12 tourist sites and attractions in the Nord-Pas de Calais region.
Tourist sites in Nord Pas de Calais
- Arras: Les Boves (free access), le Beffroi et les Carrières de Wellington (reduced prices)
- Douai: Le Beffroi et la promenade au fil de l'eau
- Dunkerque: Le Musée Portuaire, le Beffroi, le LAAC et le PLUS Palais de L'Univers et des Sciences
- Le Cateau-Cambrésis: Le Musée Matisse
- Lens: Guided tour "Les champs de bataille de l'Artois" et "De la mine au Louvre-Lens"
- Valenciennes: Le Musée des Beaux-Arts
You also have free and unlimited access to the whole public transportation network as well as free access to the TER network (Regional Express Trains) in the region.
View list of included attractions with each pass.
- Free entrance to the sites listed above
- Free and unlimited access to public transportation
- Free city tour of Lille
- Reduced prices on guided visits
- Restaurant and shop discounts
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Some museums are closed on Monday and/or Tuesday as well as on the first weekend of September (Lille's big Flea Market weekend)!
- All the tourist sites are closed on January 1st, May 1st and December 25th.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption points located in the city. This will be indicated in the vouchers received upon booking. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.