Musée Réattu :
Nearby tourist sites
Nearby hotelsSee all hotel tips Arles
Musée Réattu : Michelin's recommendations
The museum is named after Arles-born painter Jacques Réattu (1760-1833), who used to live here. In addition to paintings from the 16C-18C, you can enjoy a collection of contemporary sculptures (César, Richier, Bourdelle, Zadkine), Modern paintings (Dufy, Vlaminck, Prassinos) and the Picasso Donation made up of 57 drawings and a painting from 1971, as well as a large photographic collection.
- Address : 10 rue du Grand-Prieuré F - 13200 Arles13200Arles
- Phone : 0490493834
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.museereattu.arles.fr
- Prices : 7 € ( - 18 years old : free of charge) - please contact us for further information
Opening hours :
- Jul-Sep: daily except Mon 10am-7pm; Jan-Jun: 10.30am-12.30pm, 2pm-6.30pm - closed mid Apr-mid May.