Things to see and do - Maillane
Musée Mistral :
Nearby tourist sites
Type de cuisine : Provençal
Musée Mistral : Michelin's recommendations
The «museon» is located in the house where the poet lived from 1876 to his death in 1914, preserved as it was at that time. It contains moving souvenirs, paintings, books and manuscripts.
- Address : 11 av. Lamartine F - 13910 Maillane13910Maillane
- Phone : 04 90 95 84 19
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.maillane.fr
- Prices : 4 € (-12 years old free of charge)
Opening hours :
- Apr-Sep: 9.30am-11.30am, 2.30pm-6.30pm; rest of year: 10am-11.30am, 2pm-4.30pm - closed Mon and Bank Hols.