Musée Mistral :
Nearby tourist sites
Musée Mistral : Michelin's recommendations
The museum is housed in the former home of poet Frédéric Mistral, who lived there from 1876 until his death in 1914, and has been preserved as it was at that time. The collection includes touching souvenirs, paintings, books and manuscripts.
- Address : 11 avenue Lamartine F - 13910 Maillane13910Maillane
- Phone : 0490958419
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Website : http://www.maillane.fr
- Prices : 4 € ( - 12 years old : free of charge) - please contact us for further information
Opening hours :
- Apr-Sep: 9.30am-11.30am, 2.30pm-6.30pm; rest of year: 10am-11.30am, 2pm-4.30pm - closed Mon and Bank Hols.