Roman Baths :
Nearby tourist sites
Hilton Bath City from90 £Book
francis hotel bath - mgallery collection from109 £Book
Harington's Hotel from82 £Book
Things to do nearbyView 9 activities for Bath
Roman Baths : Michelin's recommendations
Even prior to the Romans’ arrival, Bath was known for its hot springs, pouring out approximately 1 136 500 litres of water per day at a temperature of 46.5°C. Britain’s new masters established Aquae Sulis as the country’s premier “spa town”, constructing baths and a temple. The site, now protected by an elegant Victorian building, allows visitors not only to see the baths but also to learn about the ancient city through exhibited archaeological finds and three-dimensional displays.
- Address : Abbey Church Yard GB - Bath BA1 1LYBA11LYBath
- Phone : 01225477785
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Website : http://www.romanbaths.co.uk
- Prices : £ 10 (Jul-Aug: £ 11); £ 13 inclusive of the Costume museum.
Opening hours :
- Accessible to people of restricted mobility - visiting: Jul-Aug: 9am-8pm; Mar-Jun and Sep-Oct: 9am-5pm; Nov-Feb: 9.30am-4.30pm (last exit 1hr after closing time). Audio guide (8 languages). Closed Dec 25-26. Cafeteria.