Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery :
Nearby tourist sites
Hotel La Tour Birmingham from69 £Book
Conference Aston Hotel from49 £Book
Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery
Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery : Michelin's recommendations
The pride of the city, Birmingham Museum is renowned for its remarkable collection of Pre-Raphaelite paintings, including works by all the movement’s great names (Rossetti, Burne-Jones, Hunt etc). A good selection of European art (Murillo, Daubigny, Modigliani, Braque...) is also on show. Younger visitors are not overlooked; the How Art is Made display introduces the wide array of mediums employed by artists (painting, glassware, pottery).
- Address : Chamberlain Square GB - Birmingham B3 3DHB33DHBirmingham
- Phone : 01213032834
- Fax : 01213031394
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.bmag.org.uk
- Prices : Free admittance.
Opening hours :
- Accessible to people of restricted mobility - visiting: 10am-5pm, Fri 10.30am-5pm, Sun 12.30pm-5pm. Possibility of guided visits (45min) Sat 2.30pm. Closed on Jan 1 and Dec 25. Tearoom.