Llechweldd slate Caverns :
Nearby tourist sites
Llechweldd slate Caverns
Llechweldd slate Caverns : Michelin's recommendations
The story of Welsh slate is told on film. Slate was worked here from 1849 until around 1970 from 250 caverns linked by 40 km of passages. Visitors are carried by train through caverns where tableaux depict the working conditions in the last century.
- Address : A496 GB - Blaenau Ffestiniog LL41LL41Blaenau Ffestiniog
- Phone : 01766830306
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.llechwedd-slate-caverns.co.uk
- Prices : £ 8.95 (children: £ 6.75); two visits: £ 13.50 (children: £ 9.50).
Opening hours :
- Accessible to people of restricted mobility - visiting: Mar-Sep: 10am-5.15pm; Oct-Feb: 10am-4.15pm. Audio guide in French. Closed Jan 1 and Dec 25-26. restaurant - café. Dogs are not allowed. Car park.