Russel-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum :
Nearby tourist sites
Nearby hotelsSee all hotel tips Bournemouth
Russel-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum
Russel-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum : Michelin's recommendations
Housed in East Cliff Hall, the museum is decorated in High Victorian taste (numerous ornaments, decorative patterns, polychromes, etc.): inlaid furniture, painted ceilings, decorative windows and wallpaper. The collection includes a number of paintings (William Frith, Birket-Foster, etc.), English china, gold and silver plate and objets d'art from Egypt, Germany and the Orient.
- Address : East Cliff GB - Bournemouth BH1 3AABH13AABournemouth
- Phone : 01202451800
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.russell-cotes.bournemouth.gov.uk
- Prices : Free admittance.
Opening hours :
- Accessible to people of restricted mobility - visiting: Thu-Sun 10am-5pm. Closed on Good Friday and Dec 25. Restaurant.