Georgian House :
Nearby tourist sites
novotel bristol centre from57 £Book
Brooks Guesthouse Bristol from50 £Book
Georgian House : Michelin's recommendations
Built in 1790 by William Paty for a merchant and sugar cane planter, the house was built of Bath stone in typical 18C style with a pedimented door and rooms decorated in the style of Robert Adam (1728-1792). The furniture includes a secretaire-bookcase (c. 1800), a mahogany desk and a long-case clock. Note the imposing Sheraton-style double secretaire bookcase dating from around 1800.
- Address : 7 Great George Street GB - Bristol BS1 5RRBS15RRBristol
- Phone : 01179211362
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.bristol-city.gov.uk/museums
- Prices : Free admittance.
Opening hours :
- visiting: Sat-Wed 10am-5pm. Closed on Good Friday.