Nearby tourist sites
Nearby hotelsSee all hotel tips Lewes
Castle : Michelin's recommendations
Entry to the remains of Lewes Castle is via a timber-framed building which contains an archaeology exhibition. A flint-built barbican guards the castle precinct. The keep is perched on a mound, high above the rooftops. From one of its towers there are fine views of the town.
- Address : 169 High Street GB - Lewes BN7 1YEBN71YELewes
- Phone : 1273486290
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.sussexpast.co.uk
- Prices : £ 4.20 inclusive of The Story of Lewis Town and the Museum; £ 5.80 inclusive of the Anne of Cleves House.
Opening hours :
- visiting: Feb-Dec: 10am-5.30pm, Sun and public hols 11am-5.30pm; Jan: daily, except Mon, 10am-5.30pm, Sun 11am-5.30pm (last admittance 30min prior to closing time). Possibility of guided visits by prior arrangement. Closed on Dec 25-26.