Things to see and do - London
Leaving for Great Britain
Things to do nearby
- 122 €
- 55 €
- 75 €
Conrad London St James from242 £Book
Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London from153 £Book
Les Misérables :
Nearby tourist sites
Witness an epic tale of love, redemption, and broken dreams in the tumultuous world of revolutionary 19th-century France. Based on Victor Hugo's classic novel and winner of 8 Tony Awards®, Les Misérables explores the stirringly emotional themes of love lost—and found.
Serving 19 years for stealing a loaf of bread to feed his starving sister, you first meet Jean Valjean in a French prison. While out on parole, a bishop takes him in and shows him unexpected mercy. This act of kindness compels Valjean to escape the watch of his ruthless parole officer and live a life for others.
Eight years later, Valjean assumes a new identity as a factory owner and mayor of a small town. Here he meets Fantine, one of his workers who secretly sends money to her illegitimate daughter, Cosette. When Fantine falls ill, Valjean promises to raise Cosette and love her as his own—setting into motion an odyssey of survival, forgiveness, and love in the midst of the French revolution.
This dramatic and powerful musical served as the basis for the 2012 Oscar®-winning film, and has inspired audiences for decades to live a life of compassion and altruism.
- Beloved epic tale & world-renowned musical score
- Dazzling set design inspired by Victor Hugo’s paintings
- A universal, heartbreaking narrative of love & redemption
- Winner of 8 Tony Awards®, including Best Musical
- Basis for the 2012 Oscar®-winning film
- Admission ticket to performance of Les Misérables
- Booking fees
- Orchestra or Dress Circle seating
- Transportation to and from the restaurant or theater
- Children 4 and younger are not allowed.
- This venue is wheelchair accessible.
- Due to health and safety regulations, customers with reduced mobility and wheelchair users must book directly with the theater to ensure a suitable seat or space is allocated.