The Lowry :
Nearby tourist sites
ABode Manchester from69 £Book
The Portland by Thistle from40 £Book
Things to do nearby
- 20 €
- 44 €
- 20 €
The Lowry : Michelin's recommendations
This brightly coloured arts centre is part of the scheme to regenerate Salford Quays and the Manchester Ship Canal. Built before a vast esplanade, it has various cultural offerings: two theatres, a café-concert, an interactive space, called "Artworks", and an art gallery. A permanent exhibition of works by LS Lowry (1887-1976) has deservedly been given pride of place.
- Address : Salford Quay-Pier 8 GB - Manchester M5 2AZM52AZManchester
- Phone : 1618762000
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.thelowry.com
- Prices : Free admittance; theatre fees vary.
Opening hours :
- Accessible to people of restricted mobility - 10am-midnight. Restaurant - bars - fee paying car park.