Nearby tourist sites
Nearby hotelsSee all hotel tips Newquay
Trerice : Michelin's recommendations
Trerice is a grey-stone manor house rebuilt to an E-shaped plan in 1572-73. The east front is highly ornate with scrolled gables and a 16C stone-mullioned window. The interior is notable for the quality of its plasterwork and fine furniture.
- Address : Kestle Mill GB - Newquay TR8 4PGTR84PGNewquay
- Phone : 1637875404
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Website : http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk
- Prices : £ 6 (children: £ 3); garden: £ 2 (children: £ 1).
Opening hours :
- Accessible to people of restricted mobility - visiting: end Mar to end Oct: 11am-5pm (last admittance 30min prior to closing time); garden: 10.30am-5pm. Braille guide - closed on Sat - tearoom.