Broughton Place :
Nearby tourist sites
Broughton Place : Michelin's recommendations
On a hillside above the village, Broughton Place (Art gallery with paintings, prints and handicrafts) was built in around 1930 by Basil Spence on the side of the residence of Mr. "Evidence" Murray, the secretary of Charles Edward Stuart.
- Address : Broughton Place GB - Broughton ML12 6HJML126HJBroughton
- Phone : 01899830234
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.broughtongallery.co.uk
- Prices : Free admittance.
Opening hours :
- Accessible to people of restricted mobility - visiting: Apr to Christmas: 10.30am-6pm.