Cullen Auld Kirk
Cullen Auld Kirk : Michelin's recommendations
The 16C church marks the site of the old village. On the opposite wall, near the entrance, note the 16C tabernacle and a tomb with sculpted medallions of Alexander Olgivie and his wife. Beyond this is a marble monument to the Earl of Seafield, one of the Scots unionist dignitaries who signed the Act of Union in 1707. The Laird's Gallery contains finely carved panels probably taken from other church benches.
- Address : A98 GB - CullenCullen
- Phone : 01542841851
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Website : http://www.moraypresbytery.org.uk
- Prices : Admittance fees unknown.
Opening hours :
- Accessible to people of restricted mobility - visiting: Jun-Sep: Tue and Fri 2pm-4pm.