Cathedral of St Peter and St Paul :
Nearby tourist sites
BEST WESTERN Cutlers Hotel from63 £Book
Cathedral of St Peter and St Paul
Cathedral of St Peter and St Paul : Michelin's recommendations
The cathedral was consecrated in 1914, the original cruciform building probably dates from the 12C; the major part of what remains is in Gothic perpendicular style. The building was extended between the years 1930 and 1960.
- Address : Church Street GB - Sheffield S1 1HAS11HASheffield
- Phone : 01142753434
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Website : http://www.sheffield.cathedral.org.uk
- Prices : offerings are appreciated.
Opening hours :
- Accessible to people of restricted mobility - visiting: 7.30am-6.30pm, Sat 9.45am-6.30pm. Possibility of guided visits (1hr) in French by prior arrangement.