Nearby hotelsSee all hotel tips Taunton
Castle : Michelin's recommendations
Dating from the 11-12C, it is well known for being the property of the bishops of Winchester. During the Civil War, Taunton and its castle were under siege on three occasions. Part of it now houses the Somerset County Museum.
- Address : Esat Street GB - Taunton TA1 4AATA14AATaunton
- Phone : 01823320229
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.somerset.gov.uk
- Prices : Free admittance.
Opening hours :
- Accessible to people of restricted mobility - visiting: Tue-Sat and public hols 10am-5pm. Closed on Jan 1, Good Friday and Dec 25-26.