Royal Cornwall Museum :
Nearby tourist sites
Nearby hotelsSee all hotel tips Truro
Royal Cornwall Museum
Royal Cornwall Museum : Michelin's recommendations
The Royal Cornwall Museum is the learned and vibrant showplace of the Royal Institution of Cornwall, founded in 1818, an anthology of the geology, archeology and social history of the Duchy of Cornwall, as well as a collection of objets d'art.
- Address : River Street GB - Truro TR1 2SJTR12SJTruro
- Phone : 01872272205
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.royalcornwallmuseum.org.uk
- Prices : Free admittance.
Opening hours :
- visiting: 10am-5pm - Courtney Library: 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm, Sat 10am-1pm. Closed Dec 23-Feb 10, Sun and public hols. Café.