Nearby tourist sites
Wincham Hall Hotel from55 £Book
Premier Inn Northwich South from45 £Book
Wincham Hall Hotel from58 £Book
Things to do nearby
- 21 €
- 50 €
- 39 €
Castle : Michelin's recommendations
This fortified castle with a mighty keep was built on the ruins of a roman fort in the 12th C. At the end of the 19th C its owner the 3rd Marquis de Bute (1847-1900), who was regarded as the richest man in England at the time commissioned the architect William Burges (1827-1881) with some work - the said architect letting his imagination run wild, designing an extraordinary series of exotic interiors.
- Address : Castle Street GB - Cardiff CF10 2RBCF102RBCardiff
- Phone : 02920878100
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Website : http://www.cardiffcastle.com
- Prices : park: £ 3.50; guided visits: £ 6.95.
Opening hours :
- visiting: castle's park (including Norman Keep and military museum): 9.30am-6pm (Nov-Feb: 4.30pm). Possibility of guided visits (1hr) Mar-Oct: 10am-5pm every 20min; Nov-Feb: 3.15pm (last admittance). Closed on Jan 1 and Dec 25-26. Tearoom.