Nearby tourist sites
Mere Court Hotel from75 £Book
Wincham Hall Hotel from55 £Book
Premier Inn Northwich South from45 £Book
Things to do nearby
- 50 €
- 27 €
- 21 €
Longleat : Michelin's recommendations
This magnificent residence (16C) was designed by Robert Smythson and built from gilded stone in a "new Elizabethan style", which allied the Perpendicular Gothic and early Italian Renaissance styles with the French taste illustrated by the châteaux of the Loire Valley and Flemish geometrical simplicity. The estate includes grounds designed by Capability Brown, a formal flower garden, a narrow-gauge railway, the largest maze in the world (2.5 km of paths), a butterfly house and the Safari Park.
- Address : The Estate Office GB - Longleat House BA12 7NWBA127NWLongleat House
- Phone : 01985844400
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.longleat.co.uk
- Prices : Admittance fees unknown.
Opening hours :
- Accessible to people of restricted mobility - visiting: house: Easter to Sep: 10am-5.30pm; guided visits rest of the year: 11am-3pm; safari park: end Mar to early Nov: please enquire for timetables. Cafeteria - car park.