Danube Museum : Michelin's recommendations
The Danube Museum explains in a clear manner the presence of water in the natural world, highlighting various inventions developed over the centuries to harness it intelligently, such as the use of hydraulic power, irrigation and transport. This museum will fascinate both adults and, more especially, children. The displays are easy to understand, and by pressing the occasional button, models will come to life, water will flow, and waterwheels on the Danube mill boats will start to turn.
- Address : Kölcsey Utca 2 H - EsztergomEsztergom
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Website : http://www.dunamuzeum.hu
- Prices : 600 huf ( - 26 years old : 300 huf) - please contact us for further information
Opening hours :
- May-Oct: 9am-5pm; rest of year: 10am-4pm - closed Tue and Jan