Things to see and do - Milan
Things to do nearby
- 67 €
- 75 €
- 75 €
TownHouse Duomo from340 €Book
Hotel Via Orefici from143 €Book
Hotel Spadari Al Duomo from250 €Book
Nearby tourist sites
Explore the city at your own pace with the MilanoCard. Enjoy unlimited use of public transportation for 48 hours and get special discounts on 100 museums, monuments, guided tours, shops, and restaurants.
Considered the Italian capital of business and shopping, Milan is also an important cultural and historical center. Check your guidebook for more information on your discounted admission to the city's most famous attractions, including The Last Supper and La Scala's theater and museum.
Your MilanoCard includes:
- Complimentary use of public transport
- 2 Taxi rides within Milan City Center
- Complimentary medical assistance with on-call, multi-language Medical Infoline
- Special discounts on museums, tours, and restaurants
- 15% off official merchandising of F.C. Inter football team
- 15% off tickets for football matches
- Discounted city tours including visit to The Last Supper and Como Lake tour
- 48-Hour Travel card ticket
- Children 9 and younger are complimentary.
- Travel card is valid for 48-hours after the first use.
This reservation is non-refundable and cannot be changed or cancelled after booking. Location