Things to see and do - Kyoto
Leaving for Japan
Things to do nearby
- 95 €
- 39 €
- 87 €
Kyoto Horikawa Inn from8500 JPYBook
ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Kyoto from13600 JPYBook
Mitsui Garden Hotel Kyoto Sanjo from8500 JPYBook
Heian Jingu Shrine
Graceful old court life is reflected in the brightly colored shrine with its vermilion pillars and green roof, and in its enchanting inner gardens and ponds.
A renowned long wooden hall housing all of 1,001 statues of Kannon that date back to the 13th century.
A quaint old lane lined with pottery shops leads to the temple. Enjoy a sweeping view of the entire city from its lofty terrace.
- Pick up and drop off at certain hotels
- English-speaking guide service
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Please check column 3 of the KYOTO table for your hotel pick-up schedule: View Here
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge, provided they sit on an adult's lap. If they need a seat, they will be charged.
- You can join Kyoto Maiko Night' Tour on the same day. Connecting place is Kiyomizu-temple, the last visiting place of these tours. Please specify your requirement for this arrangement at the time of booking in the remark of the booking request form.
- You can join Kyoto Special Night on the same day. Please go to Kyoto Hotel Okura after the tour to join Kyoto Special Night.
- Cancellation more than 7 calendar days before the services begin : You will be charged a 5% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 30% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin : You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
- Cancellation the day of the services or after : You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund)