Things to see and do - Kuala Lumpur
Things to do nearby
- 50 €
- 53 €
- 64 €
The Royale Chulan Hotel Kuala Lumpur from331 MYRBook
GTower Hotel from270 MYRBook
InterContinental Kuala Lumpur from379 MYRBook
Historical Malacca :
Nearby tourist sites
Visit Stadhuys or the Dutch Square and take a walk up St. Paul's Hill for a panoramic view of the Malacca Straits and the old town of Bandar Hilir. At the top are the ruins of St. Paul's Church, lined by 17th Century Dutch tombstones. Stop for a typical 'Nyonya' lunch before taking a stroll through the Antiques Row at Jonker Street.
Next, visit the famous Portuguese Fort de Santiago and Cheng Hoon Teng, the oldest Chinese temple in Malaysia. Time permiting, you'll also get to take a photo stop at Morten Village, a typical Malay village on the way back.
- Sightseeing stops as indicated in the itinerary
- Qualified English speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate.