Things to see and do - Kuala Lumpur
Leaving for Malaysia
Things to do nearby
- 72 €
- 107 €
- 25 €
novotel kuala lumpur city centre from288 MYRBook
InterContinental Kuala Lumpur from396 MYRBook
GTower Hotel from280 MYRBook
Visit Stadhuys or the Dutch Square and take a walk up St. Paul's Hill for a panoramic view of the Malacca Straits and the old town of Bandar Hilir. At the top are the ruins of St. Paul's Church, lined by 17th Century Dutch tombstones. Stop for a typical 'Nyonya' lunch before taking a stroll through the Antiques Row at Jonker Street.
Next, visit the famous Portuguese Fort de Santiago and Cheng Hoon Teng, the oldest Chinese temple in Malaysia. Time permiting, you'll also get to take a photo stop at Morten Village, a typical Malay village on the way back.
- Sightseeing stops as indicated in the itinerary
- Qualified English speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Other languages are available on request with additional charge.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate.