Things to see and do - Réunion
Réunion Astronomical Observatory :
Nearby tourist sites
Hôtel Tsilaosa from78 €Book
Hotel Des Neiges from68 €Book
Réunion Astronomical Observatory
Réunion Astronomical Observatory : Michelin's recommendations
Sky-watching sessions are held here at Réunion's astronomical observatory, considered one of the best sites in the southern hemisphere. A unique spectacle of constellations, stars, planets and galactic trails is on view every evening through the astronomic telescopes. Located in the heart of the inter-tropical zone, Réunion enjoys exceptional visibility and provides a view of certain constellations that can only be seen in the southern hemisphere.
- Address : 18 rue Georges-Bizet F - 97421 Les Makes97421Les Makes
- Phone : 02 62 37 86 83
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Website : http://www.ilereunion.com/observatoire-makes
- Prices : 4 € (-12 years old 2.50 €)
Opening hours :
- daily except Sun and Bank Hols 9.30am - observation night 9pm-midnight, by appointment only (€10, children €5) - best period for observation is Jun-Aug - wear warm and windproof clothing.