Things to see and do - Stockholm
Things to do nearby
- 50 €
- 132 €
- 165 €
Hotel Terminus from1431 SEKBook
Hotel Kungsträdgården from1199 SEKBook
HTL Kungsgatan from799 SEKBook
The Stockholm Card :
Nearby tourist sites
The Stockholm Card
The Stockholm Card
Stockholm is a lively city with a wealth of top attractions to explore. Make the most out of your visit with the card that gives you the freedom to explore at your own pace. Enjoy complimentary access to more than 80 attractions, with unlimited journeys on the city's public transport network.
Discover all that Stockholm has to offer with the freedom to plan your own itinerary on your terms. Enjoy complimentary entry to the Skansen Open-Air Museum, the Nobel Museum, the Royal Palace, Gröna Lund Amusement Park, and the SkyView observation experience. In addition, you get a complimentary boat ride on the Royal Canal Tour and a fascinating welcome walking tour of the city.
Zip across the city with ease using the tourist-friendly “SL” public transport system, consisting of trains, buses, trams, and a metro system, plus the SL Sjovagen ferry line. Finally, enjoy discounts on a range of other activities and attractions. Your complimentary guide to the city—including a map and detailed information on the attractions—is a handy way to plan your personalized Stockholm visit.
- Stockholm Card
- Access to 75 attractions and museums
- Unlimited access to the city's public transport network
- Complimentary canal boat tour & an introductory walking tour
- Multilingual guidebook and city and transport map
- Train journeys to and from Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Children 5 and younger are complimentary.
- A Child card can be purchased for children 6–17 years old when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Up to 3 Child cards may be purchased with each Adult card.
- The card entitles you to visit each attraction once within the card's validity.
- Train journeys to and from Stockholm Arlanda Airport are not included, but you can take the bus route number 583 from Marsta station (at the end of the Stockholm city boundary) to the airport.
- The canal boat tour is not available between January and March.
- The walking tour is only available between May and September.
You can cancel free of charge until 4 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made. Location