Museum of the Slovak Village :
Nearby tourist sites
Museum of the Slovak Village
Museum of the Slovak Village : Michelin's recommendations
The Museum of the Slovak Village near Martin provides a genuine idea of folk architecture through the hundreds of buildings on display (houses, farms, inns and churches) from regions all over the country. Costumed figures and folk music concerts liven things up.
- Address : Malá Hora 2 SK - MartinMartin
- Phone : 432458111
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : http://www.snm-em.sk
- Prices : 1.7 € - please contact us for further information
Opening hours :
- Jul-Aug: 9am-6pm; May-Jun: daily except Mon 9am-6pm; Sep-Oct: daily except Mon 9am-5pm; rest of year: daily except Mon and Sat 10am-2.30pm; last admission 30 min before.