Things to see and do - Atlanta
Things to do nearbyView 26 activities for Atlanta
Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown from99 $Book
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Downtown from103 $Book
The Ellis Hotel from119 $Book
With just one CityPASS you receive FREE admission to some of Atlanta's most popular attractions–costing you 51% less on the same tickets purchased separately.
CityPASS has done all the work so you can save time and money. Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information–such as hours of operation, transportation and contact information, and insiders' tips–so you can get the most out of your vacation. Yet it's so compact it fits into your back pocket. It's all you need to see the best of Atlanta!The Atlanta CityPASS is valid for general admission to the following attractions:
- Georgia Aquarium Expedited Entry, plus Deepo's 4D Theater admission and Quick Dip tour (ages 5 or older)
- World of Coca-Cola
- Inside CNN Tour
- High Museum of Art (includes special exhibitions) or Fernbank Museum of Natural History (includes special exhibitions and IMAX film)
- Zoo Atlanta (includes all-rides wristband and express entry) or Atlanta History Center (includes admission to Tullie Smith Farm, the Swan House, Centennial Olympic Games Museum, and six gardens and trails)
- CityPASS valid for 9 consecutive days after initial use
- Pocket-sized booklet containing hours of operation, transportation and contact information, and insider tips from National Geographic Traveler magazine
Your Atlanta CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days, starting on your first day of use
Your Atlanta CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days beginning on the first day of use. Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions vary. Voucher may only be redeemed at each location once. Food, beverages, and parking are not included, and some special exhibits may require an additional admission fee.