Things to see and do - Atlanta
Things to do nearby
- 74 €
- 58 €
- 12 €
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta-Downtown from149 $Book
Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown from119 $Book
Skip the ticket line at Atlanta's most popular attractions with a CityPASS. Marvel at the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca Cola®, and Inside CNN Studio. Plus, choose to complete your experience by visiting Zoo Atlanta or Fernbank Museum of Natural History over 9 days.
Your Atlanta CityPass includes admission to the following programs:
With dolphins, whale sharks, beluga whales, penguins, and living coral reefs in over 10 million gallons (37,854 cubic m) of water, get a tour of underwater ecosystems from around the globe.
World of Coca-Cola®
Explore the history of the Coca-Cola® company, its world-famous advertisements, and the mystique of its secret formula. Then, sample 64 different products in the Taste It! exhibit.
Inside CNN Studio Tour
Go behind the scenes at CNN's global headquarters to see broadcasting in action and sit at the news desk yourself to give reading the morning headlines a shot.
A choice between Zoo Atlanta or Center for Civil and Human Rights
A choice between Fernbank Museum of Natural History or College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience.
- Skip-the-Line privileges & savings on admission fees
- 9 consecutive days to visit & explore at your own pace
- Sea life & animals at the Georgia Aquarium & Zoo Atlanta
- Museums showing natural history, art & Civil War artifacts
- Behind-the-scenes looks at Coca-Cola® & CNN's headquarters
- Admission to Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola®, Inside CNN Studio, Zoo Atlanta OR Center for Civil and Human Rights, and Fernbank Museum of Natural History OR College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience
- Pocket-sized attractions guide
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Pass is valid for 9 consecutive calendar days, beginning on the first day of use.
- Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions vary.