Things to see and do - Atlanta
Things to do nearbyView 26 activities for Atlanta
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Downtown from103 $Book
Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection from109 $Book
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta-Downtown from110 $Book
Six actual admission tickets are bound into a dollar bill-sized booklet, each with a tip revealing a CityPASS secret to breezing past ticket lines like a VIP. A map, attraction details, transportation directions, best times to visit and money-saving coupons make Atlanta CityPASS an ideal guidebook. Valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the date of first use, CityPASS is an organized, budget-friendly travel solution for both action-packed weekends or longer, more leisurely paced city explorations.
- Admission to the Georgia Aquarium
- Admission to World of Coca-Cola
- Inside CNN Studio Tour
- High Museum of Art OR Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Zoo Atlanta OR Atlanta History Center
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
At Atlanta CityPASS attractions, pass holders take the VIP route, skipping most main-entrance ticket lines.
Atlanta CityPASS is valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use. But you won't need that much time. Because CityPASS focuses on a small group of top attractions, you can visit all of them on a weekend break – without feeling rushed. If you're planning more than a weekend visit, Atlanta CityPASS allows you to see all the top sites with plenty of time left over to shop, dine, take in arts and sporting events, and explore on your own.
CityPASS vouchers can be redeemed at the first attraction visited. Pass holders simply present their voucher and receive a CityPASS in return.
- The Atlanta CityPASS is valid for 9 full days from first use.
- Child rates are applicable from ages 3 to 12 years.
- For option tickets, you choose which of the two attractions you prefer to visit. You do not need to decide at the time of purchase which of the two attractions you want to visit.