Things to see and do - Miami
Things to do nearby
- 23 €
- 26 €
- 41 €
Hyatt Regency Miami from144 $Book
Courtyard by Marriott Miami Downtown from139 $Book
The jungle comes to life with a variety of animal exhibits and world-famous shows. Get up close and personal in a zoo that provides access to numerous species of mammals, reptiles, plants, and birds.
Escape the sounds of the city of Miami as you journey through tropical trails, a waterfront "serpentarium," as well as ape and monkey exhibits. Take time to wander the zoo grounds and enjoy the lush vegetation that surrounds its many inhabitants.
Prepare yourself to see Mama Cass, the planet's only tame cassowary; or take a sneak peak at the Guinness Book of World Records' largest cat. Meander through the park while witnessing lakes with channel catfish, Florida gar, koi, and omnivorous pacu. Don't forget to stop in and see some amazing birds, such as the black palm cockatoo, the Chinese silkie chicken, or the great horned owl.
So many exciting animals call Jungle Island their home; visit to enjoy one of south Florida's most unique zoo experiences.
- World-famous shows & exhibits at a waterfront zoo
- Exotic birds including African penguins, macaws & condors
- Rare sights like American alligators & green iguanas
- Cool mammals like cotton-top tamarins, lemurs & baboons
- Interesting attractions for both adults & children
- Admission to Jungle Island
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- This activity venue is wheelchair accessible.