Things to see and do - Seattle
Things to do nearbyView 106 activities for Seattle
Hyatt House Seattle Downtown from152 $Book
Quality Inn & Suites Seattle Center from102 $Book
Mt. Rainier Tour
Mt. Rainier Tour
Mt. Rainier's old-growth forests, wildflower-filled meadows, and thundering waterfalls are waiting to take your breath away. This small-group tour allows you ample time to explore the mountain's trails and the interpretive center to learn more about this scenic national park.
The highest mountain in Washington is also one of the most topographically prominent in the contiguous United States. Mt. Ranier offers old-growth forests, wildflower-filled meadows, thundering waterfalls, and stunning Pacific Northwest views in every direction. A comfortable mini-coach with high-backed seats and large viewing windows provides you with nearly postcard-picture-perfect images of this amazing landscape as you ride through it.
Stop at the Henry M. Jackson Visitor Center, where you have the opportunity to pick up lunch and take in the scenery. With leisure time at the visitor center, choose to take a short hike or just walk around the easy trails close by. Since you're surrounded by snowfields, temperatures may become cool, so it's recommended that you bring layered clothing.
Before returning to Seattle, travel through pastoral farmland and marvel at the Pacific Northwest scenery.
- Sensational views in Mount Rainier National Park
- Time to hike & take lunch at Henry M. Jackson Visitor Center
- Roundtrip transportation for a convenient outing
- Ride through stunning Pacific Northwest landscape
- Small-group tour for an intimate experience
- Guided tour of Mt. Rainier
- Admission fees to Mt. Rainier National Park
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your downtown Seattle, SeaTac, and Tukwila hotels.
- Pick-up service only is available from downtown Bellevue hotels; return public transportation information will be provided.
- Lunch, beverages, and snacks
- This tour is not recommended for small children.